We have opportunities for hard working and self-disciplined individuals. You can start your own business within our business without any input capital. We provide the structures for you to run your own business and the earning capacity is uncapped.
Why choose Fin-Lib?
Our Value Proposition
Our value proposition includes remuneration recognition, business development, support and CBD.
Remuneration and Recognition
We have a management style that understands that you need to take care of your staff financially and emotionally. We will recognize achievers and reward them accordingly. Earnings potential will be determined by the effort of each Financial advisor
We help each advisor to develop their own business within Fin-Lib. We have structures in place that assist the advisors with leads generation.
The relevant support structures are in place to enable the Financial advisors to run their business, such as professional offices and IT systems including telephones, internet etc.
Continuous Professional development
We make sure that all our FA's reach the required CPD hours as prescribed by FIAS each year. As for incentives, we send our FA's on training courses to expand their knowledge.
Maintenance of existing FA's
We adopted the Liberty Culture of creating a fun, yet professional working environment for our Financial Advisors. We recruit Financial Advisors with a can-do attitude and good manners. We create a working environment that will encourage our Financial Advisors to become the best they can be and experience work satisfaction. We believe in fair and equal treatment of all Financial Advisors and that trust is a key success factor in building a strong relationship between us and the Financial Advisors.
- Your rewards are ample – both in terms of earnings and career satisfaction
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Professional training provided.
- Will provide innovative solutions to your clients
- All candidates go through a structured, mentored training process.
- Field specialists working for Liberty are there to support you with Legal and Compliance; Investment and Risk; Wills and Trusts; Medical, Corporate etc.
- Working hours are structured around your time
- We recognise, reward and celebrate excellence
- Conducts detailed financial needs analysis and provides professional advice
- Creates and protects the financial security and wealth of others
- Assists people to achieve their financial dreams and maintain client portfolios
- Creates and cultivates relationships with others
- Excellent communicators, with the ability to engage face to face with clients
- Motivated by money, recognition & continuous learning and development
- Interested in insurance and investments
- Determined to succeed
- Sales and customer service orientated
- A track record of success
We would love you to join the leading South African financial services provider and carry on the excellent heritage and Liberty reputation.
If you are interested in taking a look at this career and see what Liberty can offer, then I would like to invite you to attend an initial selection interview to explain what the position entails.
- Matric – A degree is preferable
- Reliable vehicle
- Valid driver’s license
- A South African ID document
- Clear credit rating
- No criminal record
Sales and Financial Planning is No Ordinary Job
Do you have what it takes? South Africans need financial advice THEY can TRUST. If you’re up for the challenge of helping people achieve their financial goals, Financial Advisor is a fantastic career for you. Liberty is looking to invest in the future of passionate and target-driven individuals as a Financial Advisor/Planner in one of the most dynamic and respected companies in South Africa. No previous industry experience is required.